Employability Excellence is no more a Choice !!
Gainful Employment is a sought after goal of education. However, increasingly the focus has shifted to Employability with rapid increase in obsolescence of concepts and skills learnt in college.
Academic Institutions and Courses that are unable to cope up with the employability challenge face the brutal truth of irrelevance leading to extinction.
Programs we offer for COLLEGES
This is a comprehensive strategic partnership between Enable & an academic institution wherein Enable takes full responsibility for the employability excellence of their students. All other programs mentioned in this section are incorporated in the activity calendar of this cell.
These are highly customised programs based on the unique requirements of a particular academic institution.
These are our signature programs designed to prepare the student for a specific role. The program durations vary from 3 months to 6 depending on the role. As of Aug 2020, the following RRPs are being offered :
- Medical Sales Representative
- QC / QA / Production Chemist in Pharma Manufacturing
- Recruitment Executive
- HR Business Partner
Conduct an online job fair for the students of a particular college. Key support offered includes :
- Setting up the process for vacancy recording, vacancy set-up, vacancy publishing, and vacancy processing
- Supporting the candidates through online sessions on CV Design, Interview Preparation
- Guiding the volunteers of the College in managing the operational processes of the event
- Designing the Publicity Material for the event
CAMP provides students with a real time campus assessment experience. The duration of the program is 2 days, for a batch size varying from 20 to 40 students. The salient features of the program are :
- Prepared through extensive research involving CRPs of more than 60 companies and 35 colleges
- Covers 8 Employability Competencies ( ref Annexure 3 )
- Covers tools such as Aptitude Test, GD, PI, Presentation, Case Study, Summary Writing, Role Plays etc
- Assessors are from HR departments of premier organizations
- 1 to 1 Feedback to each Student