ENABLE‘s journey started in June 2017 with Industry Mentorship Programs for MBA & Engineering students. We were moved by the plight of Recruiters and Graduates alike as they both struggle to match the demand and supply for workplace skills.
The key principles underlying our programs are :
- Active participation by Industry
- Well-defined outcomes
- Based on our signature ‘8 Competency Framework’
We invite you to go through the images below to understand the ‘ENABLE’ movement.
OUR PURPOSE “EMPLOYABILITY FOR ALL”
India has a huge employability deficit as pointed out by multiple reports ( refer the tab ‘Reports’ ). ENABLE has chosen to be on the side of solution.
- Channelise the energy of our youth towards a purposeful career.
- Provide Role Ready Candidates to Industry
- Support the Colleges in incorporating Employability in their Courses
- Provide a platform for practising professionals to contribute towards Employability Excellence, without compromising on their work
- Reduce Early Attrition on first job